Sunday, January 15, 2012

First post

Dear blogiary,

Wow. I really can't believe it. I have but eight days--the same number of days the miracle of the oil lasted--until I leave for Italia. There is so much to do, and so little time. Well, not really. I have a little bit of time to figure everything out. Anyway, my preparations for my semester thus far have included the following: getting my visa, clothes shopping (because I hear they don't really sell clothes in Florence, and in the general surrounding area for that matter), and bumming around, waiting for the clock to tick down to the very last possible second to actually start preparing. Oh, and I also created a blog. I really hope this blog gives you a glimpse of my upcoming new world.

Until next time,

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment